Take inspiration from these partnerships
There are many wonderful not-for-profit organisations, right across the country, doing wonderful things together with support from their philanthropic partners.
No two of them are the same. Sometimes the partnerships are very long term, while other groups have come together to achieve something important for their community.
Community and Philanthropy Partnerships Week (CPPW) helps shine a spotlight on these partnerships.
Here is where we share case studies of some of those groups and what they have achieved together.
- Intergenerational Music Partnership - Meercroft Inc.
- Inspiration in Isolation - Channel Country Ladies Day Showcase Partnership
- Acting up - Riverland Youth Theatre gives thanks
- United Way and Fuji Xerox: The power of long-term partnership
- Breast Cancer Network Australia's corporate partnerships grow funding
- QCoal Foundation: Enriching rural and remote Queensland Communities
- A helping hand for Gladstone harbour
- Broome Seagrass Project - thanks volunteers and partners for their critical contribution
- Recycle-Reuse-Rehome: Eureka Mums making a big impact through grassroots donations
- Best Employment Limited - BEST food garden is best practice
- Launceston City Mission - fostering better futures for donors and clients
- Celebrating Partnerships - Chapman Valley Menshed
- Lorne Community Arts and Culture Foundation
- Pets In The Park- Helping the homeless care for their pets
- Rock Solid: Stand Like Stone swings with the stars
- Boundless Playground - public servants, business, government and philanthropy
- Collier Charitable Fund and Australian Red Cross
- Tomorrow:Today Community Foundation, in partnership with the local Benalla community
- Smoky Bay Progress Association, with Eyre Peninsula Community Foundation
- Red Earth Community Foundation, working with a local donor